Purpose of the Position
Ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of the claims submitted to suppliers in compliance with each supplier’s standard operating procedures. Collecting the data and information of the claim, while confirming the claim is valid, and ensuring that claims are acknowledged and deducted by the supplier.
- Manage Outstanding claims: ensure claims are not older than 2 months
- Debtors claims: Ensure all claims going from the customer to the supplier are correct and valid
- Rebate claims: Ensure that customers are calculating the rebates at the correct rate and ensure the rebate is passed onto and accepted by the supplier
- Rebate reconciliation: Ensure that rebates allowed to customers do not exceed rebates claimed from suppliers
- Analyse and maintain the gross profit margin per supplier:
- Ensure that the correct rebate percentages are being allowed to the customer and that all rebates are claimed back from the supplier
- Analyse the gross profit margin per supplier and understand the reasons for variances
- Claims submission:
Make sure all claims are captured with correct information and correct supporting documents, as per applicable supplier SOP.
Follow up with sales on any outstanding information or documents needed in order to complete the claim.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance/AAT Level 3
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience in a debtors or creditors role preferably in FMCG environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Sage 300
- Experience in managing a team
- Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and numerical abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound business knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Decision making
Interested applicants should submit their detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 19th April 2023. Email subject should be the position you are applying for.