PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The key function of Financial Manager is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour, and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, with strong skills in reporting.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Financial Management in the FMCG Industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suit
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with an Accounting software, preferably Sage 300
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and to lead their own team
- Excellent analytical, organisation, and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem – solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- As this role oversees critical data for Logico, the candidate’s mathematical abilities and business knowledge will be integral due to the breadth of financial information they will oversee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify trends and provide insights to the Management and Team Members for the motivation and encouragement of Business Leaders to grow their organization and profitability
- Generate the relevant information and provide data to support Sales team and collaborate as a team to co-relate field activities and distributor behaviour to data
- Review of promotional spend accounts monthly and share insights with the sales team
- Review General ledger reconciliations monthly
- Monthly review of sales, sell out rate and inventory levels with the relevant team members
- Value Chain analysis and suggestion to management for improving the margin analysis. Also, handling pricing analysis.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
- Compile the annual budget and facilitate the budgeting activities between the different departments
- Assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Provides timely reports to be analysed and acted upon, in an easy-to-understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
Interested applicants should submit their detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com by Wednesday 08th March 2023. Email subject should be the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within three weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.