Purpose of the Position
Ensuring that all pricing is accurate within Logico and is in compliance with company procedures. Performing day to day costing transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording of prices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Statistics, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience in a costing role
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience with an Accounting software, preferably Sage 300
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Proactivity – ability to follow through
- Excellent analytical, organization, and numerical abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem – solving skills and analytical thinking
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire deals from suppliers and load accordingly as per set procedures.
- Process all customer orders timely. Liaise with suppliers and customers to rectify any problems.
- Check all pricing claims, and determine validity.
- Maintain products, suppliers & customer master data.
- Maintain all list and deal prices for all customers on Sage 300 & MacMobile.
- Maintain Pick n Pay master data on customer portal for Logico supplied principles.
- Proactive requesting of all pricing information to ensure smooth flow of order processing.
- Calculation and maintenance of transport pricing
- Other pricing duties as assigned.
Interested applicants should submit their detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com by Tuesday, 25th April 2023. Email subject should be the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.