Purpose of the Position
The aim is to manage the business operations of Clients, to ensure that the area operates effectively and efficiently to maintain and increase income by increasing sales of the widest possible range of principals' products and reducing financial losses.
- A diploma or degree in Sales and Marketing
- 5 years' experience in FMCG
- A valid driver's license
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Robust attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report on current SKU ranging gabs by store on specific suppliers in all retail stores.
- based on current rate of sale and stock availability in the stores.
- Feedback on RSP miss alignment in all retail stores by category on specific supply.
- Report on category forward share miss alignment by retail groups.
- Meet with all stores receiving managers and store managers to discuss and align Logico returns process (SOP).
- Identify and report any miss alignment between Logico returns SOP and Stores SOP.
- Obtain copies of all outstanding Logico claims signed by Logico staff.
- Identify point of sale placement gaps and best placement opportunities in stores to increase.
- Negotiate with store manager and get sales team to implement.
- Identify by Supplier SKUs with ROS at Logico and report on current distribution gaps in
trade by placing orders in these stores on these lines.
- Identify current short dated stock by supplier in trade - Feedback issues to Sales General Managers and Divisional Sales Managers.
- Interested applicants should submit their detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 15 March 2023. Email subject should be the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.